Occupational Accident Insurance

Occupational accident insurance is a similar service to workers compensation insurance, but it is important to know that the two are by no means interchangeable.

Workers compensation insurance is mandated by law in many areas throughout the United States, and strict compliance is demanded legally. Contact one of our specialists if you need a free consultation to differentiate the two services.

Occupational accident insurance is used to cover workers that are independent contractors and not full time employees. The coverage amounts and incidents covered by occupational accident insurance can vary greatly from workers compensation insurance.

Occupational accident insurance is generally not a legal shield from accident-related lawsuits to businesses as workers compensation insurance can be.

Any independent trucker that contracts out other drivers or any fleet or motor carrier that leases independent owner/operators consistently may need some type of occupational accident insurance for a well-rounded commercial truck insurance policy.

Trucks Insurance is licensed to sell just about every type of commercial trucking insurance service throughout most of the United States. Contact an agent for help understanding which services will be most necessary to your trucking business.

We shop over 25 partnered insurers to help you get some of the best commercial trucking insurance rates in the business. Our agents always provide free commercial truck insurance quotes, and are always ready to consult companies regarding what commercial trucking insurance services will work best for their business.