New Mexico Truck Insurance
Royalty Truck Insurance is a licensed commercial insurance agent in places throughout the United States. We specialize in trucking companies and industry drivers, including independent owner/operators. Royalty offers New Mexico truck insurance throughout all major cities, including Albequerque and Santa Fe.
Royalty offers basic liability insurance to businesses, drivers and in dependant truck owners alike. We also provide expanded truck insurance services for additional coverage like comprehensive or physical damage insurance. We can even offer specialized policies to suit niche businesses like tow truck insurance, dump truck insurance and more!
Royalty Truck Insurance is a licensed agent of Progressive Insurance and provides customer sales and service to any of our customers throughout the U.S. Our main offices are just outside of Los Angeles in Van Nuys, CA.Insurance for Trucks, Drivers & Trucking Companies
- Easy truck insurance quotes generate fast from our homepage
- Expert agents can help you understand your coverage
- Great industry insurance from Progressive Commercial
- Commercial insurance expertise throughout the United States including knowledge on state-specific regulations
- Same day filings and paperwork
- Specialty insurance like tow truck insurance, big truck insurance and more
- Insurance for trucking companies, operations and employees
- Great rates for in dependant owner/operators
Read the latest postings from Royalty Truck Blog
Visit our Facebook Trucker Slang Contest page and enter to win. 1st Prize wins a $250 Flying J gift card, while 2nd and 3rd take home a copy of Ice Road Truckers: The Most Dangerous Episodes on DVD....Read Full Article
Obamacare, officially known as The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, was signed into law in March 2010, but reaches full implementation on January 1, 2014. The effects of the upcoming health...Read Full Article
Last month, the for-hire trucking industry added 11,700 jobs, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor’s preliminary data....Read Full Article